Rubber Processing Oil by Alair International has various applications in rubber industry, print ink production and rubber parts manufacture in different grades. Its aromatic grades possess proper filling, tensile and plasticizing properties.
It has excellent filler characteristics with following advantages:
- Improves tensile properties of rubber
- Efficient plasticizing properties
- Improves physical properties of vulcanization to reduce the cost of finished rubber compounds
Different grades of superior quality Rubber Process Oils are offered which are used for the manufacturing of various rubber produces, from both natural as well as synthetic rubber.
Our aromatic type of Rubber Processing Oil are formulated from specially selected aromatic furfural.
- High rubber and polymer solvency
- Widely used in the manufacturing of automotive tyres and tubes, bi-cycle tyres, tyres retreading materials, belting, hoses, battery containers, extruded products and technical moulded goods
- Highly suitable for Natural Rubber, Styrene Butadiene Rubber, Polybutadiene Rubber and Neoprene Rubbers
- Offers good compatibly and is suitable for use with Natural Rubber, SBR, PBR, CR etc.
Our paraffinic type Rubber Processing / Extender Oils are formulated from highly refined solvent extracted base stocks of low sulphur content.
- These oils are used in the manufacturing of butyl tubes and a variety of technical moulded and extruded products based on polar rubbers like EPM & EPDM etc.
- They have good thermal stability and are suitable in the manufacture of light coloured products and because of their high paraffinic content and viscosity, these oils are preferred for achieving high retention of properties after ageing and higher loading of oil
- They are used for heat resistant conveyor belts and steam hoses
Our napthenic type Rubber Processing / Extender Oils are formulated from carefully selected Hydrotreated Napthenic base stocks.
- These are non-staining in nature and posses excellent thermal, oxidation and colour stability
- They are recommended in the manufacture of automotive tubes, light coloured non-back footwear products and also moulded and extruded goods
- They are compatible for processing with NR, SBR, PBR, Butyl and EPDM rubbers
- Special tailor-made blends are also available for TPR and other specific applications.